Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Zoya - Payton

Oh man, Zoya has done it again!  Payton is a beautiful deep purple-y red (it is described on the website as "galactic cranberry" and I have to say that's quiet accurate) with tiny holographic glitters.




Payton went on smoothly and was nearly opaque in two coats.  I did two coats on the thinner side, but if you did one thick one, that would do!

It lasted for five days before chipping (and even then, it was only because I use a cash register at work).

I love how at some angles it leans red.

I like that the holo isn't a certain shape, they're more fleck-like.  Or at least they look like that on the nail!

Even in shady areas, Payton still has depth and sparkle.


Here I took a blurred shot so you can see how much sparkly goodness is on the nail!  How can you go wrong?





Bottle shots show how jam packed the polish is with holographic glitters.

Payton is available from Zoya for $8 (but I got mine from Ulta for the same price, and no shipping charges!).

No comments:

Post a Comment