Friday, December 13, 2013

Liquid Glam Lacquer - Fancy Huh?

Liquid Glam Lacquer Fancy Huh? is a multitude of hot pink, purple and black glitters in a milky pink base.  It kind of reminds me of cupcakes, or frosting.  Or maybe cupcakes with frosting.




I did three thin coats, just to make sure I got lots of glitters!

Aside from cupcakes, it also reminds me of poodles in Paris.  Maybe poodles in Paris eating cupcake frosting?

I added a little Fimo flower I bought from Born Pretty Store.  They have a lot of awesome stuff at really reasonable prices.

Here's a shot of Fancy Huh? in the indirect mostly-shady conditions.  It's so light and pretty.

I love the black hexes.  They really stand out and make a bold statement.

Here it is in true shade.


 Here are two bottle shots to show close ups of the glitter.


Fancy Huh? aka Paris Poodle Cupcake Frosting polish is available from Liquid Glam Lacquer!






No comments:

Post a Comment