Monday, May 20, 2013

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat!

I work at CVS, and when I saw this new polish line called Fuzzy Coat by Sally Hansen, I wasn't sure how I felt about it.  Still, it was different than anything I've seen recently, so I knew I had to try it out.  I'm actually really glad that I did, because it's awesome.


I got the shade Peach Fuzz, a mixture of tiny orange and yellow bar glitters.
Usually I don't go for oranges or yellows because they look terrible against my pasty skin, but I thought I'd give it a go since most of my polish collection is made up of blues and greens.

Pardon the terrible lighting; it looked awesome in the sun, which was out not two minutes before I took these.

I put one coat of Funky Fingers Taffy Town before I did two coats of Peach Fuzz, just so there would be no  nakedness underneath.

My cuticles are so nasty and dry!  At least the polish looks nice.

Here is one with the flash.  I was hoping it would maybe mimick the sunlight a little and, as you can tell, it did not.


All in all, I cannot wait to get more.  They had a light pink/white, a blue/green, a green/white... so great!
They are $5.99 at CVS.  There is a sale going on until 5/25 that if you spend $10 on Sally Hansen Cosmetics, you get $5 Extra Bucks back, hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment