Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fuzzy Coat Gradient - Pink and Green

I got more Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coats at work last week -- they're so fun!

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Fantasy (green) and Wool Lite (pink).



I started out with a (rather messy) gradient using two seemingly nameless Sally Girl polishes.


It didn't have to be perfect since it was underneath.

Fuzzy Fantasy and Wool Lite.

It was hard to clean up, since the bars were sticking off in all directions.

My nails were also nubs that day since I broke one at work before that and had to clip them all.  ):




The sun was finally out!

In the sunshine it was really bright and fun-looking.

I really like these because they bring a whole new texture to the nail that I've never seen before.  I believe I did two thicker coats for this, followed by two coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly top coat for a smooth finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment