Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Leopard Print Gradient.

I painted these on Monday night, and today five of them are completely chipped off.  I guess that's what I get for doing something ~fancy~ and then working on delivery day.  I just wish I had gotten a better picture, perhaps with my actual camera and not just a quick one on my phone.  I hadn't even taken the excess polish off of my fingers yet, how embarrassing.  Oh well, it's still pretty neat-o!


It's a lime green/fluorescent yellow and light, turquoise-y blue gradient.  I used a pink Icing brand polish for the spots, then an Art Deco sparkly purple for the lines around the spots.  It looks much better in real life.




Here's a picture I just took of the three fingers on my left hand that haven't chipped yet.  The flash on my phone camera kept making it super blurry, so excuse the poor lighting and gross-coloration.






1 comment: