Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Blue nail art!

I don't generally do a different design for each finger nail (I lack inspiration!), but I thought I would give it a try using various blue polishes.

Here it is without a flash.  I used all sorts of polishes - Milani, Zoya, Pure Ice, Dollish Polish, Funky Fingers and Nyx Girls.





This picture is a bit crappy, but I think I was trying to show the sparkly-ness of the glitter on my middle finger (it didn't work that well).

On my left hand, I did the same designs, just on different fingers.  My favorites are the pointer finger on my left hand and the ring finger on my right hand.

I got nail art glitter for Christmas, and could never figure out how I was supposed to use it.  I ended up painting top coat where I wanted it to go, then dunked my finger in the container while it was still tacky.  It took about three coats of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly to make it (mostly) smooth.

Ooo, a picture with flash!  Please excuse my messy cuticles and whatnot, I hadn't cleaned the excess paint off yet!

I apologize for the crappy photo quality -- these were taken on my phone just after they were done.  My real camera was at my boyfriend's house, booooooooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment