Thursday, April 18, 2013

French Tips for Summer!

     In case you haven't noticed, I love doing non-traditional French manicures.  I especially like using bright colors and sparkles whenever I can.   Here is one I did from last summer, which I think is one of my favorites.


Here it is in the shade.  I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (my favorite coral/pink to wear in summer!).

Then, for added sparkle, I did a thin line of Funky Fingers Sand And Stilettos.

I LOVE Sand And Stilettos.  It's extremely sparkly!  Funky Fingers polishes are $2 each or 3/$5 at Five Below.  I would suggest checking them out if you haven't already, as they have a pretty good selection and they apply nicely for such low-cost polishes.

One more in the sun.  I know it may look like I only have three fingers, but I think I left my index finger out because it had chipped, booooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment