Sunday, November 3, 2013

Trick-or-Treat!

Let me start by saying that I love this polish!  It's another beauty from Liquid Sky Lacquer called Trick or Treat.  I think this is definitely what the inside of a candy bag looks like.

As you can see, it's a glitter bomb!  Just look at it in its glittery glory...



I put it over a light purple-y grey from Zoya called Kristen.  I didn't want to take away from the polish by putting it over a darker or more vibrant color.  Still, I think it would look great over anything!

I can't even name all of the colors in this, because there are just so many.  Did I mention that this is ONE COAT?!

Please excuse the lamp.  I was trying out some new lighting since it was night time.  They chipped the next day at work so I couldn't any natural light photographs.  ):

Just look at the bottle!  It looks like glitter soup.  Amaaaaziiiiing!


No comments:

Post a Comment