Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Liquid Glam Lacquer - Lucky Charm

Contrary to its name, this polish was not my Lucky Charm.  All cheesy jokes aside, I really like the polish.  The white base is perfect for the metallic-y glitters that are within.





The polish applied evenly and was opaque in three coats.

My camera did not like this polish in the sunlight!

Look at all the glitters!

Although there were a lot, I feel like it took a lot of work to get any out of the bottle.  I had to fish around for them.  I even shook the bottle a lot, but perhaps not enough?

Now, I say this polish wasn't such a great find for me because it chipped, like, instantly.  I'm not sure if the formula just didn't work out with my base/top coat combination or if something else happened.  I even wore it twice, and both times it chipped.  I'll definitely give it another shot, though.  Maybe if I put a white base under it, it will stay on my nail better!  

Lucky Charm is available from Liquid Glam Lacquer.


No comments:

Post a Comment