Sunday, October 6, 2013

A polish appropriate for this month!

I recently ordered six polishes from Liquid Glam Lacquer and the first one I wanted to post about is called October (which is one of my very favorite months of the year).




October is a deep grey jelly with tiny, round glitters in purple, blue, white and black.  It also has some larger black hex glitters.

I did three coats, and it went on extremely smoothly.  It wasn't thick or goopy in any way and spread easily along my nails.

It looks a bit chipped, but it's just the sheerness of the polish at the tips of my nails.  I may have had a bit of shrinkage from my topcoat.


In some light, the grey looks very dark, and it others it looks lighter.

Here's a close-up of October in the bottle.  I love the mix of metallic glitters with the big, matte black ones.

I love the way you can see the glitters in the different layers of polish.

This polish is limited edition and will only be sold until the end of October, so make sure you pick yours up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment