Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sinful Colors Green Ocean

When I say this mani was completely impossible to capture in a picture, I'm not lying.  Neither sun nor shade did it any justice.  Flash?  Nope.  Just know that it was sparkly and wonderful.

Here is my first attempt.  It's like my camera wouldn't adjust to the light/brightness of the polish (which was two coats of a pastel-but-also-neon green from Claire's and two coats of Green Ocean by Sinful Colors).




The polish in the bottle is a stunning mix of green/blue flakies in a really pale green jelly.

It looked stunning on my nails as well, but only in person.  You can almost see its awesomeness on my pinky!

I think next time I use this polish I will try it over something darker, maybe a deep blue or even black.

No comments:

Post a Comment