Sunday, July 14, 2013

July Nail Art - Sea Star Nails!

I love sea stars -- I think they are the bee's knees.




I used Fresh Paint Pistachio for the green.  It's nice and light, as well as not too overbearing.

On my ring finger and thumb I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, which is my favorite summer color EVER.  The only problem is that mine is getting really gloopy and gross.

The glitter is Lush Lacquer Freckles -- such a fun polish!

I just love all of the different colors in there.

I did the sea stars in opposite colors -- on Pistacho I did Flip Flop Fantasy ones, and vice versa.  For the dots I used China Glaze Aqua Baby on the green ones, and China Glaze Purple Panic on the pink ones.

Here is my naked right hand because I am horrible at left-handed nail art!

No comments:

Post a Comment