Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Love, Angeline Polish: Sons of Adam, Daughters of Eve, When He Shakes His Mane, For Aslan!

For those of you who do not know (which may be all of you reading this!) I am a huge fan of The Chronicles of Narnia.  I've read them all more than once and I even own one big, fancy book that contains all seven novels.  I am fairly new to the indie polish world, so I was excited when I came across Love, Angeline Polish and saw that there was going to be a Narnia-themed collection.  Here are the four creams of the collection: Sons of Adam, Daughters of Eve, When He Shakes His Mane and For Aslan!




Sons of Adam is a blue cream with green and purple-y shimmer.

This is two coats on a thin side.  It wasn't thick or gloopy and spread evenly across my nails.


Here is a close-up of the shimmer.  The website describes it as blue and green, but I'd say it leans more purple than blue.

Here I just did some quick white pinstripes.


Daughters of Eve is a pink cream with the same shimmer as Sons of Adam.

It applied smoothly with no problems.

I did two coats with top coat.



When He Shakes His Mane is a light blue-green, minty cream with shimmer.

I think this one is my favorite of the four creams -- I'm a sucker for mint!

Another one that easily spread and didn't get clumpy at all.

For Aslan! is a yellow cream with shimmer.  

Despite yellow polishes making my skin look a little gross, I actually really liked the way this one looked.

I feel that it didn't go on as evenly as the others, but that may be because it is yellow.  The application was easy.  This is two coats.

These are available from Love, Angeline Polish in both full-size and minis.

No comments:

Post a Comment