Monday, November 18, 2013

My Baby Gecko!

School is ruling my life at the moment, so I've been behind on all polish-related things lately.  But here I have My Baby Gecko by Liquid Sky Lacquer.





My Baby Gecko is a lime green with yellow/green circle glitters as well as smaller yellow hexes.

The glitters stuck out a bit, but it was an easy application and did not chip!

The green is a bit of a crelly, so you can see the glitters throughout the polish, not just on top.

Sunshine was hard to find when I was wearing this polish.  All I have is this one I took when I was getting into my car at school.  The polish may look a bit darker under cloud cover, but in the sun it was vibrant.

In this close-up of the bottle, you can see how packed full of glitter it actually is.

Here's a close-up of it on my nail.  As you can see, it's not perfectly smooth, but an extra layer of top coat would probably smooth it out.

All in all, this polish was easy to apply and long-lasting.  I'd recommend it to those who like green polishes with fun, not-necessarily-sparkly glitters.



No comments:

Post a Comment