Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall Foliage

I'm sorry for being MIA the past couple of weeks -- I had two tests and a paper due all within three days of each other.  You know, typical school stress.  But that's no matter!  Today I have Liquid Glam Lacquer's Fall Foliage to show everyone.




Here it is in the bottle.  Fall Foliage has lime green, metallic-y hex glitters along with smaller blue, red, silver, green and gold ones suspended in a milky white base.

I painted three thin coats, and look at all the glitters!  It was incredibly easy to apply and wore well on me.

My cuticles and the skin around my nails are absolutely horrible.  Hopefully the awesomeness of this polish kind of outshines my dry hands.

Here is a close up!  The base is perfectly suited to show off the colorful glitters and how they layer within the polish.




Even on cloudy days it's still a fun polish.  I feel like the silver and gold glitters and their metallic-ness stand out nicely.



This wonderful polish is available at from Liquid Glam Lacquer for $8!


No comments:

Post a Comment