Thursday, April 18, 2013

Most Recent Nails

I'm really bad at remembering to take pictures of my nails with my real camera, but I do have a few of my most recent nail-painting adventures from my phone!

Okay, these first ones I did around Valentine's Day.  I think Valentine's Day is a silly holiday, but I love my rats and my rats love me, so I figured I would paint them on to my nails.

I'm not left-handed, so I had to keep the right hand extra simple.

Rat Girls!  On the left there's Aurora, Cloudy is in the middle and Coral is to the right.  They're cute little fluffballs that like to climb up the sleeves of my sweaters.

See more pictures of my recent nails: 


Blue and purple sparkles.  I don't like flash when I'm taking pictures of my nails, but I had to or it looked all dark and weird.  I used Funky Fingers Baby Baby Baby and Art Deco Purple/Blue glitter over a white base.

This is from the brand Hard Candy.  It's called Gummy Green.  I LOVE these glitter-in-an-opaque-bass polishes.  They're so interesting.  This polish was $4.  It was a bit lumpy, but I'd buy them again because it's nothing top coat can't fix.


This is Milani 3D Holographic nail lacquer in Hi-Tech (the yellow-green holo underneath).  On top of that is a sort-of gradient of a Pure Ice color I couldn't pass up called Watch Me Go.  It's made up of really fine turquoise/blue glitters.  Then, right near the base of my nail I used a holo-glitter polish I got from Icing.  I can't recall the name of it, but it has small and bigger glitter pieces and is, by far, one of my favorite glitters.

This is what I'm wearing right now, as I type.  It's a holographic rainbow using Milani 3D Holographic nail lacquers in Hi-Tech (green), Cyberspace (blue), Hi-Res (purple) and Digital (pink).  I adore these.  I bought them all in one fell swoop at work one time when they were BOGO 50% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment